Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/03 15:30:43 UTC

Potential blockers for 0.14

Hi All,

Pavel has raised QPID-3575, where connections are not being closed
properly when session exceptions are raised via exception listeners.
He has also observed that, explicit closing of the session (after
receiving the exception) as a workaround doesn't work either.

We should investigate these issues a bit further as they maybe
potential candidates for blockers. On the surface it seems to me like
a serious issue that probably needs to be fixed before we make a
release.

Regards,

Rajith

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org