Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/24 22:07:37 UTC

Reading Wicket source code

Good evening,

In order to learn Wicket as well as good Java coding ^ ^, I'd like to read
Wicket source code. It's been a couple of months since I use it, so I have a
general user-view on it.

Do you have advice ? Where should I start it all ? Is there any typical
workflow through the code-base for such a matter ?

Hope to hear from you soon, guys !

Regards,

Pierre

--
Sans amis était le grand maître des mondes,
Eprouvait manque, ce pour quoi il créa les esprits,

(Schiller, "l'amitié")

Re: Reading Wicket source code

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
I'd say you'd be best served by using a quickstart application and
clicking into code to see what it does.  Set breakpoints to see what's
happening in a real, live application.  Just randomly reading code
files won't give you nearly as much benefit.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Coding style is not the best in all parts, fro reading point of view,
definitely ...

**
Martin

Posted by Vladimir K <ko...@gmail.com>.