Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by avin98 <av...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/24 01:15:41 UTC

How to build a webapp with pluto container

Hi,

I'd like to build a webapp which has pluto container bundled in it. I find
the console to be a great starting point in this.

I am just planning to use the console-framework here and build my "Hello
World" webapp based on console-standard.

Has anyone tried this ??? I'd like to know what are the steps that are
needed to bundle the Pluto container within your own webapp.

Thanks,
Avin

Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.