Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by zollen <st...@fundserv.com> on 2018/08/07 14:59:22 UTC

ActiveMQ java Client using pkcs certificates

I see all samples of ActiveMQ SSL clients using jdk stores, but I see no
client example of using ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory with pkcs certificates.
I would be  much apprecipated if anyone could provide any information about
ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory with pkcs.

Thanks
zollen

Re: ActiveMQ java Client using pkcs certificates

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Those type attributes might not be needed on newer JVMs, since PKCS12
is the default now and it auto detects for compatibility.

Posted by Arthur Naseef <ar...@apache.org>.
Try this:

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.