Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> on 2015/09/02 00:56:35 UTC

[DISCUSS] incubator report draft Sep2015

Hi,

I've created draft of sep report. please review

-----------------

Zeppelin

A collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for distributed,
general-purpose data processing systems such as Apache Spark, Apache Flink,
etc.

Zeppelin has been incubating since 2014-12-23.

  1. Do an Apache release
  2. Community growth: more committers from different organisations
  3. Increase adoption

aware of?

  None.

139 patches has been merged and 181 patches has been submitted from 57
different contributors since last report.

Traffic in users@ and dev@ grew and +46 subscribers in @dev, +132
subscribers in users@ since last report.

Made first release under Apache incubation. Integration to Apache Flink,
Apache Ignite, Apache Lens, Apache Geode, Cassandra, Apache Phoenix,
Postgresql, Apache Kylin has been added. Lots of improvements in front-end
side for better user experiences.

Re: [DISCUSS] incubator report draft Sep2015

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Sorry for being a nag, but I also think you should close the [VOTE] on
Jongyoul as it's been going for almost a week now; and add this to the report.

Cos

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Thanks for review.
[...]

Date of last release: