Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Joseph M." <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/20 18:44:38 UTC

cached page not showing images

I am having a problem with cached pages. images are not showing in them. how
can I make images show in them?

I am new to Nutch and having difficulties. please help me to show images in
cached page.

Re: cached page not showing images

Posted by Jeff Maki <cr...@gmail.com>.
Joseph,

You need to edit the file src/web/jsp/cached.jsp file in your nutch
source tree and remove the "<!--" and "-->" lines right before and
after the line

<base href="<%=details.getValue("url")%>">

(around line 31) in the file. Then run "ant war" to rebuild nutch and
the nutch war file, reinstall the new war into tomcat or your servlet
container, and you should be good to go...

-Jeff

Posted by Susam Pal <su...@gmail.com>.
See NUTCH-281. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-281