Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dean Webber <De...@student.weltec.ac.nz> on 2020/05/09 22:13:46 UTC

Regarding Bug in Calc when formatting graphs

Trying to complete graphs of sine waves. Due to the changing of the x scale, when formatting the x axis, wavelength scale is set to 1 second.

This occurs whenever entering the graph format dialogue, where the "Major Interval" is set to one, graph then shows no useful visual information.

See attached sheet.

Thanks
User
Posted by Dean Webber <De...@student.weltec.ac.nz>.