Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/12 21:52:32 UTC

Re: [storm-user] Nimbus goes out of memory

(adding dev@)

We should probably add a JIRA ticket for this. Probably fairly high priority since being able to DOS nimbus with ssh is kind of a big hole.

Cassandra had this issue and they were able to fix it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-475

I’ll take a look at what they did and see if there is something we could do along those lines.

- Taylor

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Kiran,

I found a fix for this and submitted a pull request: https://github.com/apache/incubator-storm/pull/3

It should be fixed in the 0.9.1 release.

- Taylor

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Kiran,

Posted by Kiran <nk...@gmail.com>.