Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/19 21:32:13 UTC

Voting for PMC only?

Just checking, the ASF leaves it on a project by project basis if the
project cares if normal commiters vote. Do you guys want non-PMC to
never share an opinion for myfaces, or share?

Andrew

Re: Voting for PMC only?

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
The MyFaces voting habits so far:

Public:
- code changes
- releases
- repository changes, refactoring
- misc

Private (ie. only PMC members):
- new committers
- new PMC members

I think this was a good way in the past and we should keep that procedure.

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,