Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/27 05:48:33 UTC

Adding JIRA contributors

I can't seem to add new contributors to JIRA.  Going to the admin page and
editing the members of the contributors role, JIRA just displays the
message "The JIRA server could not be contacted".  This shows up for
type-ahead or just trying to paste in the username.

Is anyone else able to make this work?

Re: Adding JIRA contributors

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Infra has mentioned in response to inquiries on infrastructure@ that they're looking at an LDAP based solution. I don't have a pointer to a JIRA discussion.