Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by roger shi <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2016/11/09 12:18:15 UTC

答复: Duplicate Column! Error coming while executing the query- Using Kyline 1.6 Snapshot version

Hi Ankur,

Kylin doesn't support this kind of query " ... where fo.pick_due_ts >= fo.last_update_ts ... ". You work around by creating view of the origin table with a new column, for example larger_pick. The column's value is 1 for pick_due_ts >= last_update_ts, otherwise the value is 0.

Your query can be this:
select distinct count(*) from fulfill_order fo left join
fulfill_order_status fos on ( fo.fulfill_order_id = fos.fulfill_order_id
and fo.fulfill_order_status_code = fos.fulfill_order_status_code
and fo.last_update_ts= fos.status_update_timestamp
) where fo.fulfill_order_status_code in (7,8) and fo.larger_pick = 1;
Guys, please help me on this, I am kind of stuck!

Re: 答复: Duplicate Column! Error coming while executing the query- Using Kyline 1.6 Snapshot version

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Em.. this worth a JIRA. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2206