Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Maksim Ananjev <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/23 19:51:15 UTC

[drlvm] filtering methods for opt

Hi!

I have a question regarding command line options of drlvm.

Is there a way to compile only one method with Xem:opt and others -
with jet mode?

--
Maksim

Re: [drlvm] filtering methods for opt

Posted by Yuri Dolgov <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maksim,

You can use filters in emconf to make it, here is an example:

chains=chain1,chain2

chain1.jits=JET_ALL
chain2.jits=CS_OPT

chain1.filter=-package/class::method