Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Vladislav Stevanovic <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/02 12:28:37 UTC

Translation: PresentationOutliner...

Hello,

First of all, all the best in 2015! :)

I need clarification about AOO4/sd file and new words like
PresentationOutliner
(accessibility.src#SID_SD_A11Y_P_OUTLINER_N.string.text)
and other new words:
PresentationSubtitle
PresentationTitleShape ....

I must translated this words in Serbian language. The problem is: word
presentation here means Presentation (file document, like Word, Calc...) or
just function (to be able with this function to presenting something)?

Regards,
Wlada

Re: Translation: PresentationOutliner...

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 02/01/2015 Vladislav Stevanovic wrote:
> First of all, all the best in 2015! :)

This means I'm quite late in answering... well, happy 2015 to you too!

> I need clarification about AOO4/sd file and new words like
> PresentationOutliner
> (accessibility.src#SID_SD_A11Y_P_OUTLINER_N.string.text)
> and other new words:
> PresentationSubtitle
> PresentationTitleShape ....
> I must translated this words in Serbian language. The problem is: word
> presentation here means Presentation (file document, like Word, Calc...) or
> just function (to be able with this function to presenting something)?

Here "presentation" means "the Impress document".

Regards,
   Andrea.