Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dean Jackson <de...@w3.org> on 2000/12/05 12:23:25 UTC

334 and counting...

Congratulations everyone on the release.

As of lunchtime Tuesday in France, the batik code
had been downloaded 334 times (evenly split between
the normal and development versions). I didn't check
for duplicates.

Stephane posted the announcement to svg-developers
which is the highest traffic SVG list (by a long long
way). Hopefully it will make it onto slashdot!

I've committed an updated bio on whoWeAre. How is the
xml.apache.org/batik site generated from this?

Dean

Re: 334 and counting...

Posted by Christophe Jolif <cj...@ilog.fr>.
Dean,

Dean Jackson wrote:

> I've committed an updated bio on whoWeAre. How is the
> xml.apache.org/batik site generated from this?

Vincent told us to ask for him to re-generate the site if we changed
something in xdocs.

--
Christophe