Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pat Quinn <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2003/07/31 11:22:51 UTC

Dynamic Html Tree Menus - Java Beans.

I'm looking for a tag library to aid the rendering of a Tree Menu using
session/request stored objects.
I want to included the menu data as a Java Bean in HttpSession for each user
and then use tag libs in my JSP's. I've looked into the StrutsMenu Offering
for Dynamic Menus but it loads menu data from an XML file.

Any ideas or am i better off to develop my own custom tag lib?

Creating JSP's with struts.

Posted by Carlos Urtasun <ca...@aranzadi.es>.
Hi all.

We are a team that develop an online application using struts.

Inside the team exists two groups: the software developers and the interface
designers.
Our designers needs to give expression to the interface accross the JSP's
and we want use a WYSIWYG tool.

Can you give me a clue or guideline to make easier the work to the interface
designers? The tools like Exadel Struts Studio or Metanology MDE are good
for this goal?

Regards,

Carlos Urtasun

Carlos Urtasun, E-mail: carlos.urtasun@aranzadi.es
<ma...@aranzadi.es>
Editorial Aranzadi: www.aranzadi.es <http://www.aranzadi.es>
Dpto. Informática - Área Online
Camino de Galar, 15
31190- Cizur Menor - SPAIN
Tlfno.: +34 948 297297 	Fax: +34 948 297200
Este e-mail y cualquier documento anexo contienen información privada y
confidencial única y exclusivamente para el destinatario. Si usted no es el
destinatario, no tiene autorización para leer, copiar, usar o distribuir el
e-mail y el/los documento anexos. En caso de haber recibido esta
comunicación por error, le rogamos que lo remita al emisor y lo destruya
posteriormente.
This e-mail and any attachment contain information, which is private and
confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not an
addressee, you are not authorized to read, copy, use or distribute this
communication. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by return e-mail.

Creating JSP's with Adobe GoLive and struts.

Posted by Carlos Urtasun <ca...@aranzadi.es>.
Hi all.

We are a team that develop a online using struts.

Inside the team exists two groups: the software developers and the interface
designers.
Our designers needs to give expression to the interface accross the JSP's.
They are using Adobe GoLive 6.0

Exists any method to build the JSP's with GoLive using Struts? Can you give
me a clue? Any experience with this question?