Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/12/01 06:41:35 UTC

auto builds and snapshots

I'd like to see us start doing automated builds and tests, the
posting of nightly snapshots, and see where we can start working with
the Gump people.

1) builds : I can ask if we can have a solaris zone to work in, and
there we have free reign to setup a continuous build environment.  I
think we might be able to use Apache Maven Continuum for this to help
get started.

2) snapshots : we already have a candidate for this...

3) Gump : any volunteers?

geir

geirm@apache.org