Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/17 23:35:32 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven install plugin version 2.3.1

+1

Posted by Ludwig Magnusson <lu...@itcatapult.com>.
I have supplied a patch now including one test. You asked for two but
skip=false is already tested in the default install test. Is that ok? I also
added a setSkip method to the InstallMojo. I don't know if this is the right
way to go but I found no other way of setting the skip-parameter in the
test.
I also did not really understand what you menat by (+ve and -ve).
Please give me any feedback if there is something more needed.
/Ludwig

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.
I'm doing a whole series of releases at the moment for supporting
multithreaded builds (and some bugs related to that), and anything
that's not already fixed (with
decent test-cases) I'm just ignoring. As I announced a week ago
(http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@maven.apache.org/msg84663.html), there
are still some more plugins
that'll are up for imminent release. And there's going to be another
bunch after that too (deploy, release and a few more).

Your patch looked good enough. Make tests like Stephen says and I'll
review it. But it's too late for 2.3.1.

Kristian

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven install plugin version 2.3.1

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.