Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Paik, Prasenjit" <Pr...@netapp.com> on 2013/09/05 15:21:25 UTC

Need help on text wrapping, page wrapping and anchor

Hi Team,

I have recently started using apache PDF box in my project to generate PDFs. In one of the scenarios, I need to come up with  a PDF which has tables. The tables are dynamic in nature in the sense that the rows will have data of varying length. The problems that I am facing -

1.       Data crosses the boundary of the table. I need to somehow wrap the text in the cell. Please provide me some ideas.

2.       The table itself crosses the boundary of the page. So if I need to continue the table in the next page, what I need to do.

3.       I also need to display some hyperlink texts with Anchor. I need to know how I can achieve that.

Please help me on these.

Warm Regards
Prasenjit