Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Michael Gustav Simon <mg...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/30 17:33:44 UTC

help personalisation rules

Hello j2-users,
I don't understand the personalisation rules for jetspeed-2.0-final.
In my customized portal I will have three rules, three psmls.
Seucirty constraint for each psml is assigned to one rule.
Where ist the default-psml for the user specific folder?
How the user can personlised one ore more psmls with given rights?
What does the profiler in detail?

mg

Re: help personalisation rules

Posted by Michael Gustav Simon <mg...@gmail.com>.
Only the default-page.psml will be copied?
What is with the other psmls in this directory?
I have 4 psmls file in the psml.template.folder.
If I create a new user the default-page.psml is in the user specific
directory only! :-(

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.