Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2016/11/23 21:01:01 UTC

Apache Ignite Contribution: Kubernetes, Streaming, Data Structures and More

Guys,

If someone of you locates in the U.S. and doesn’t know how to spend upcoming holidays effectively I would remind that Ignite might make this days more colorful and memorable. What you need to do is to pick up a ticket of interest and contribute it to the project.
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket <https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket>

Among the tickets we have tasks related to the integration with Kubernetes and variety of streamers. Even more you can improve your algorithmic skills by implementing one of distributed data structures that is missing in Ignite. If you’re experienced in Spark and Python then you can help out to provide Ignite RDDs integration for Spark. In any case you’ll definitely will find work of interest ;)

—
Denis