Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/23 23:36:45 UTC

Examples finally start!

I've finally gotten 1.0.8 to start up (it was the official build that
finally ran), and I'm in the process of trying to be able to run from
my own build.

The examples still don't actually work for me, though.  The first page
comes up, and I'm unable to navigate away from it.  Nothing I click on
changes the page.  I have no idea why.  Has anyone else seen this
problem?  I'm in WSAD 5.1.2

Also, I had to add a few jars to the war file that comes with the
examples to make it work.  It'd probably be a good idea to include
them in the war.  (Commons-el.jar and jsp-2.0.jar).

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org

Re: Missing Jars in examples (was RE: Examples finally start!)

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
That's fine then.  We should probably have some release notes that say
this on the site though.  We should probably be catering to people
that are using the latest version of tomcat, and not people like me
that are bogged down with something less.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org

Missing Jars in examples (was RE: Examples finally start!)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Heath,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Heath,