Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sai Sai <sa...@yahoo.in> on 2013/03/08 06:41:52 UTC

Re: Find current version & cluster info of hadoop

Just wondering if there r any commands in Hadoop which would give us the current version that we
r using and any command which will give us the info of cluster setup of H we r working on.
Thanks
Sai

Re: Find current version & cluster info of hadoop

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Something like "hadoop version" and "hdfs dfsadmin -report" is what
you're looking for?

--
Harsh J

Re: Dissecting MR output article

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
+1 for Hadoop: The Definitive Guide and other books.

Sidenote: The 3rd Edition of Tom White's Hadoop: The
Definitive Guide does have good details on MRv2 and YARN.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sai Sai <sa...@yahoo.in>.

Posted by Sai Sai <sa...@yahoo.in>.

Posted by Sai Sai <sa...@yahoo.in>.

Posted by Sai Sai <sa...@yahoo.in>.

Re: Setup/Cleanup question

Posted by Sai Sai <sa...@yahoo.in>.
Thanks Harsh.
So the setup/cleanup r for the Job and not the Mappers i take it.
Thanks.

________________________________
Posted by Sai Sai <sa...@yahoo.in>.
Thanks Harsh.

--
Harsh J

Re: Setup/Cleanup question

Posted by Sai Sai <sa...@yahoo.in>.
Thanks Harsh.

--
Harsh J

Re: Setup/Cleanup question

Posted by Sai Sai <sa...@yahoo.in>.
Thanks Harsh.

--
Harsh J

Re: Setup/Cleanup question

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Setup/Cleanup question

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Setup/Cleanup question

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Setup/Cleanup question

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Setup/Cleanup question

Re: Setup/Cleanup question

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Setup/Cleanup question

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Find current version & cluster info of hadoop

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Setup/Cleanup question