Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by JayG <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/06 20:17:43 UTC

Re: Exception in returning SOAP Fault.

I'm having the same problem. I can return values from the generated skeleton
code, but trying to throw an excepion causes an OMException. The exception
I'm throwing was created by wsdl2java and maps to the fault I declared in
the WSDL. It looks like it should be very straighforward (the exception was
already created and declared for me, I'm just newing one and throwing it),
but it just doesn't work. My stack trace looks slightly different.

org.apache.axiom.om.OMException
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getNextOMSibling(OMElementImpl.java:265)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.traverse.OMChildrenQNameIterator.hasNext(OMChildrenQNameIterator.java:75)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.getFirstChildWithName(OMElementImpl.java:222)
	at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.getHeader(SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:76)
	at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.createFaultMessageContext(AxisEngine.java:183)
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.handleFault(AxisServlet.java:168)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:153)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:616)

RE: Exception in returning SOAP Fault.

Posted by Derek <de...@crc-corp.com>.
Take a look at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-919. It seems like
it might be the same issue.