Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2008/12/14 11:08:14 UTC

Board Report Q4/2008

Infrastructure:

    * we've added the Java packages Gump doesn't build but needs to
      the private svn repo (and consider putting them somewhere else
      later).

      For historical reasons there also exists a password protected
      collection of them in the public svn repo (we needed to get
      reminded of them by infra, thanks!) but these can be removed and
      we don't need the history either - the infrastructure team is
      aware that files and history can be deleted from the public repo
      at any time.

Technical:

    * the installation is happily chugging along but no active
      development

    * Stefan has support for git/hg/bzr and darcs on his personal TODO
      list, but no other development seems to be planned right now

Other:

    * still all Apache committers have access to metadata in svn.

    * no releases.