Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tp20165 <tp...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/27 22:13:47 UTC

Re: Lost message with Transactionl client

I've the same config. I am generating exception, but the message is lost from
the source queue. I get following message in the ActiveMQ console:

WARN | Async error occurred: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot remove
a consumer that had not been registered: ID:tp-49921-1330369556663-18:3:1:25
ava.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot remove a consumer that had not been
registered: ID:tp-49921-1330369556663-18:3:1:25
       at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processRemoveConsumer(TransportConnection.java:583)
       at org.apache.activemq.command.RemoveInfo.visit(RemoveInfo.java:76)
       at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:318)
       at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:181)
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.onCommand(MutexTransport.java:50)
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:113)
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.onCommand(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:229)
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:83)
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:221)
       at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:203)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Re: Lost message with Transactionl client

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I'm sure there must something be wrong in your route or test. Could you
please have a look at [1] and [2] and check your code again.

[1]
http://code.google.com/p/camelinaction/source/browse/trunk/chapter9/multiple-routes/src/test/java/camelinaction/TXToTXTest.java
[2]
http://code.google.com/p/camelinaction/source/browse/trunk/chapter9/multiple-routes/src/test/resources/spring-context.xml