Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2001/11/16 05:41:31 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestRequest.pm

gbenson@apache.org wrote:

>   Work correctly when the response is empty, for instance when we
>   are pinging the server to see if it has warmed up yet.

Unfortunately, this is misleading -- because you get this
message even if the server doesn't answer at all, not just
if the response-line is incorrect..  It took me a while to
figure that out when the real problem was my server not
starting because of semaphore exhaustion.
--
#ken	P-)}