Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dharmon <do...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/11 19:36:59 UTC

dynamic loan broker

I am attempting to implement something similar to the loan broker example.
The benefit that I have is that all the bank services have the same WSDL
service contract. I have attempted to define 1 bank cxf bc with the bank
WSDL so that I can proxy the bank service to the loan broker service[1].
However, how can I set the endpoint URL of an instance of one of the bank
services at runtime for a particular request? Servicemix CXF binding
components assume the endpoint URLs are known in advance (configured in the
xbean.xml). This seems to prevent dynamic discovery & binding of services.
The bank services I interface with will be discovered via a UDDI registry so
I won't the endpoint URLs won't be known until runtime.

I also attempted to connect directly to the external service, bypassing any
binding compoments using JAX-WS 2.1.x generated client stubs. However,
attempting to invoke the external service results in NoSuchMethodError:
javax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory.createFault(). Search results[2] indicate a SAAJ
version conflict. It appears CXF depends on SAAJ 1.3, but the talend's
libraries on the JVM system classpath include SAAJ 1.2. I replaced talend's
saaj 1.2 with v1.3 and when invoking the bank service client stubs, I now
get this error:
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: No conduit initiator was found for the
namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http.

[1]http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-se.html
[2]http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cxf-user/200709.mbox/%3C46EF330A.6070408@iona.com%3E

Re: dynamic loan broker

Posted by dharmon <do...@gmail.com>.
Forgot to mention, I'm using IONA Fuse 3.3.1.0.