Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/25 23:12:15 UTC

Notification API: notification.confirm: What should this do on cancel?

Hey

I'm working through CB-1742, and adding the onCancel listeners for
when someone uses the back button.  However, it seems that we don't
have any behaviour defined for this.  Right now, I return 0 for this
on the notification.confirm, but I don't think that's right.  What
should this be?

Any ideas?

Joe

Re: Notification API: notification.confirm: What should this do on cancel?

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Thinking towards 3.0 we'd be deprecating navigator.notification.*, and
polyfiling window.confirm. Maybe leave this elsewhere as a 2.x
compatibility plugin.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Reviving this thread:

Where should we document this? The API docs?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.