Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2006/03/22 09:07:29 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Two weeks left for comments!]

Sorry. This should have gone to legal discuss (I always forget to check
the address when I reply to this list!).

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
A bit of a side-note - I need to send the link to the 3rd party draft to
the Rhino guys. Had talked with one of their committers previously about
the reasons they'd not moved to MPL. Will followup to this email a
later with those reasons (not on a great network at the moment).

Hen