Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2015/11/09 00:32:22 UTC

OFFLINE (mostly) 9 November - 14 November

Since the Sentry graduation discussion I started has been fairly active
(though less so the last few days) I wanted to give the Incubator and
Sentry folks a heads up of limited availability.

I'm in Winnipeg today and tomorrow morning, then flying to Churchill for
a photo tour on the tundra. (If anyone is itching for photos of polar
bears, keep an eye on my blog...) I expect that my connectivity will be
iffy while out on the tundra, and my interest in non-vacation related
Internet activities to be very limited even when I do have a connection.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier