Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2016/09/22 10:01:45 UTC

[FlexJS] Beads on GraphicShape

We're adding a ClipBead on classes extending GraphicShape. Alex, we noticed
you removed JS support for beads on GraphicShape implementors in commit
9cb1f75 (super.addedToParent() is no longer called). Was that intentional?
Is it ok to revert it? Thanks.

Re: [FlexJS] Beads on GraphicShape

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Ok, I reverted that part and committed org.apache.flex.svg.ClipBead. I also
fixed a Rect bug on the way there. All done on the sprite-refactor branch.

Re: [FlexJS] Beads on GraphicShape

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 9/22/16, 3:01 AM, "yishayw" <yi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>We're adding a ClipBead on classes extending GraphicShape. Alex, we
>noticed
>you removed JS support for beads on GraphicShape implementors in commit
>9cb1f75 (super.addedToParent() is no longer called). Was that intentional?
>Is it ok to revert it? Thanks.

I don't recall why I had to do that, so give it a try and see if anything
breaks.

-Alex