Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sina Kashipazha <s....@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2022/10/14 09:37:03 UTC

Re: Increase Virtual Router Disk Size, Cannot start instances

Hey Bs Serge,

We had the same issue with the router VM. We noticed that it happens due to large log files. After further investigation, we noticed that the logrotate service doesn't work in the router VM. We restarted that service, and it has worked since then.

Kind regards,
Sina