Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2014/06/25 23:17:47 UTC

my jira updates

I've gone thru almost all open bugs against "framework", and attached
myself to those that are either against the entity engine, either by
assigning to me, or by watching.

We've started moving towards using ofbiz more(as a hidden backend), so
I'm hoping to be spending more time then I had for quite a while.

Re: my jira updates

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com