Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/10/18 13:33:18 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by SteveLoughran

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by SteveLoughran:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=357&rev2=358

- This page documents an alphabetical list of institutions that are using Hadoop for educational or production uses. Companies that offer services on or based around Hadoop are listed in [[Distributions and Commercial Support]][[www.uebersetzungsforum.forumieren.eu|.]]
+ This page documents an alphabetical list of institutions that are using Hadoop for educational or production uses. Companies that offer services on or based around Hadoop are listed in [[Distributions and Commercial Support]].
+ Please include details about your cluster hardware and size. Entries without this may be mistaken for spam references and deleted.''

- ''When applicable, please include details about your cluster hardware and size.''
+ {{{#!wiki comment
+ ATTN LINKSPAMMERS: all links here are tagged nofollow so do nothing to help your pagerank. All they do is force someone to delete your link and blacklist
+ your domain across the entire wiki. Don't waste your time or ours.
+ }}}
+

  <<TableOfContents(3)>>

@@ -60, +65 @@

   * [[http://atbrox.com/|Atbrox]]
    * We use hadoop for information extraction & search, and data analysis consulting
-   * Cluster: we primarily use Amazon's Elastic Mapreduce
+   * Cluster: we primarily use Amazon's Elastic MapReduce

   * [[http://www.ABC-Online-Shops.de/|ABC Online Shops]]
    * Shop the Internet search engine
-
- * [[http://www.aflam-online.com/|افلام اون لاين]]
-
-  * The Biggest Arabic Video Database
-
- * [[http://www.ultra-mind.com/|ultramind]]
-
-  * If you Believe In Money, Mind Control, Power Here is your Place.
-  * Just For 2% Of People.

  = B =
   * [[http://www.babacar.org/|BabaCar]]
    * 4 nodes cluster (32 cores, 1TB).
    * We use Hadoop for searching and analysis of millions of rental bookings.
-
-  * [[http://www.backdocsearch.com|backdocsearch.com]] - search engine for chiropractic information, local chiropractors, products and schools

   * [[http://www.baidu.cn|Baidu]] - the leading Chinese language search engine
    * Hadoop used to analyze the log of search and do some mining work on web page database