Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Takacs Istvan <is...@hungax.com> on 2002/01/03 10:22:01 UTC

Uploaded file size limit

Hi

We'd like to enable to our users to upload
large files to our server via their browsers.
As I see, we can't upload those files which
are larger than 1 MB.
How can I enable at least 5 MB uploads?

I found the LimitRequestBody directive, and set
to 5242880, but it doesn't work.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

                  Istvan

Re: Uploaded file size limit

Posted by Csaba Gabor <cs...@yahoo.com>.
If a CGI script is parsing your input (which I presume it is), such as PHP, it
will probably have its own, separate limit which you should set in the
appropriate initialization file (e.g. php.ini)

    Csaba