Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Bruno Baptista <br...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/30 16:09:14 UTC

Concurrency utilities example

Hi Folks,

Here is the jira:

I've started a PR... This is not complete. Preview:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/223

My plan is to have 3 service classes and 3 test classes to demonstrate:

  * ManagedExecutorService
  * ManagedScheduledExecutorService
  * ManagedThreadFactory

Is this too much for one example project?

Cheers.

--
Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_