Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Jon Mountjoy <jm...@oreilly.com> on 2004/10/12 23:32:17 UTC

dev2dev article for ApacheCon

Hi All,

I've been in contact with the Pollinate people about getting an article
out to dev2dev about Pollinate - perhaps even synchronously with
ApacheCon to get some exposure.  I'm wondering if we can do the same
with Beehive?

I see that you guys are talking about roadmaps and perhaps an ApacheCon
release of some kind.  So I guess my questions are:

  a) Do you think an article about where you are, and where you are
going, etc. would be viable at this point? (this point=ApacheCon)
       I imagine that something that would be interesting to our readers
include (and you can set me straight on this):
  	i) A little about the architecture, how it all fits together, what it
does, why they should use it
  	ii) Just how far are we in terms of implementation/useable product
	iii) I attended a webinar that mentioned you guys were putting some
kind of big example together? (my memory lets me down)
          iv) future, call for participation etc.

  b) Who do I speak to about pursuing this (I'm writing to the dev group
because you guys are at the heart of it all) - please let me know!  Is
there a primary contact I should use (for this and other dev2dev
related publicity)?

Thanks!
Jon  (managing editor, dev2dev)