Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Bohne, Jacqueline R" <bo...@mcrf.mfldclin.edu> on 2015/05/06 22:08:54 UTC

cTAKES - Smoking Status

We are trying to implement the Smoking Status pipeline at our site.  We have it up and running, but we're finding that "TOBACCO: NONE" is being incorrectly classified as a CURRENT_SMOKER.  I looked at the documentation and it appears that the SentenceAdjuster should be handling this situation?  I ran the pipeline in the CVD and when I remove the ":" the smoking status is correctly classified.

I am running the SimulatedProdAggregateTAE and the only customization I made was to change the TypeSystem file to have a lowercase "s" in the file name.

Is there a piece I am missing somewhere?  Any ideas?

Thank you!

Thank you,
Jacquie Bohne
Software Development Team Lead
BIRC - Research Analytics
bohne.jacqueline@mcrf.mfldclin.edu<ma...@mcrf.mfldclin.edu>
715-221-6436 or 1-6436

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or privileged information.  If you received this message in error, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained within.  Please contact the sender and advise of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail or telephone.  Thank you for your cooperation.