Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/20 21:22:07 UTC

Re: Async binding not JAX-WS compliant (CXF-7951)

Hi Aritz,

Thank you for submitting the issue and following up. The JIRA tracker is working just fine,
the issue has been seen but no one has picked it up yet. If you have time to work on the PR, it
would be great, but in any case it will be worked on when someone gets to it. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko