Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by thilina madu <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/06 11:14:44 UTC

method overloading

1.Is it possible to overload methods? Becouse normally we pass the data to methods as omelement where there we don't specify the data type.so ,If it is like that how we process on data(float and int) within that method.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: method overloading

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

thilina madu wrote:

> 1.Is it possible to overload methods? Becouse normally we pass the
> data to methods as omelement where there we don't specify the data
> type.so ,If it is like that how we process on data(float and int)
> within that method.

This is called Data Binding, just a reminder :-)