Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by alex <si...@excite.com> on 2002/04/29 20:21:32 UTC

ssi, cgi, pl

 Hey,
&nbsp;&nbsp; I have used previous versions of Apache with success.&nbsp; When I installed the latest version of 2.0.35, I seem to have an error message, "An error occured while processing directive."&nbsp; I set up the .conf file the same as I did in the previous version but it still returns the error message.&nbsp; I am running Windows XP Professional on a 1.5 Ghz P4, if that helps figure out why this error is happening.&nbsp; Sorry if someone posted a similar message but I searched for it in the archives and did not find any solutions.&nbsp; Any help or comment is welcome.
~alex

Re: ssi, cgi, pl

Posted by Artiom Morozov <ar...@phreaker.net>.
Set
LogLevel debug
and post appropriate part of error_log here. Shouldn't this be in FAQ?
;-)))

îÁ 2002.04.29 21:21 alex ÎÁÐÉÓÁÌ: