Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2007/05/04 18:59:09 UTC

UPnP bundles

The UPnP bundles were causing my build to fail (as pointed out to me by
Stephane), so I commented them out of the main pom file. Once the issue
is resolved, we need to uncomment them.

Two questions about the pom:

   1. MOSGi has a dependency on Java 1.5 which causes the build to fail
      under 1.4. Can we put MOSGi into a profile that only gets build on
       > Java 1.5?
   2. Is there a way to modify the pom file so that the build does not
      stop if one of the modules fails? Would this be a better approach?

-> richard

Re: UPnP bundles

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Committing works again! :-)