Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2018/03/22 11:00:04 UTC

Mavibot pom in the dist

Hi all,

I note from the automated tool to check Apache dists, that the Mavibot
project is missing digests for the pom here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/directory/mavibot/dist/1.0.0-M8/

I'm wondering why the pom (and signature) is in the dist archive at all -
maybe it was copied over by mistake?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh