Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Luca Morandini <lm...@ieee.org> on 2014/10/01 06:28:34 UTC

Re: "keys is null" message when a view is performed on many docs

On 30/09/14 19:09, Mike Marino wrote:
> Hi Luca,
>
> You have to handle the case when rereduce is true (and keys will then be
> null).  See e.g.

Duh ! I should have seen it.

Hmm... it worked fine with a few dozens docs though.... ahh! Now I understand:
with small data there were no re-reduce, since every set of values with the same
keys fit into a single "reduce" execution, not the case with sizeable data.

Thanks Mike for letting me see the light ;)

Luca Morandini
Data Architect - AURIN project
Melbourne eResearch Group
Department of Computing and Information Systems
University of Melbourne
Tel. +61 03 903 58 380
Skype: lmorandini