Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 23:18:00 UTC

Re: LDAP DAS

My comments

>groupId: org.apache.tuscany
>artifactId:das

This is already taken by the DAS subproject /java/das...
What do you think about something like :

groupId: org.apache.tuscany.das
artifactId:das.api
artifactId:das.rdb
artifactId:das.ldap

artifactId:distribution
artifactId:samples

In the future, we might need to have samples moved to each impl, so
das.rdbwould have it's own samples, and
das.ldap would have it's own samples.

Toughts ?

Re: LDAP DAS

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com>.
Perfect.

Full speed ahead :-)

> [...]

> > artifactId:das
> >
> > makes sense for the interfaces project.
> >
> > Then
> > groupId: org.apache.tuscany
> > artifactId:das.rdb
> > artifactId:das.ldap
> >
> > for the datasource specific implementations.
> >
> > Thoughts?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > - Ole
> >
> > --- Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, this would be the first step and you are on
> the
> > > right track, if we
> > > identify others, we could continue moving them
> > > gradatively...
> > >
> > > Another think to have in mind, and I don't think
> > > have an answer right now,
> > > is around the config model, and where is the
> best
> > > place for it : API
> > > project, a common impl project , or each

=== message truncated ===