Posted to user@struts.apache.org by In...@bertelsmann.de on 2006/08/28 19:24:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Strutter 0.5rc

I have build a solution to simplify Struts 1.2.x configuration
and Form handling.

It's an annotation style concept working with JDK1.4.
Configuration effort is reduced by following some conventions
we are using in our Struts projects.

Please have a look http://strutter.sourceforge.net

Any feedback would be great.

Best wishes,
Ingo

AW: [ANNOUNCE] Strutter 0.5rc

Posted by In...@bertelsmann.de.
Hi James,

you are right. I added the [ANNOUNCE]
to the subject. Looks like this is the only
way to get picked up by Planet Struts
and be added to Struts Central.

Any comments to this plugin?
I did a version for webworks and
currently porting it to Struts2.

Best wishes,
Ingo

RE: what's initial in form-bean ?

Posted by "Samere, Adam J" <as...@paychex.com>.
The "initial" attribute on the form-property allows you to initialize
the value of the property when the form instance is created by the
framework.

Adam

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Strutter 0.5rc

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.