Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/02 22:26:51 UTC

Unkown parameters

With flex I can set an unknown number of parameters this way: public
function call(... arguments):void
Then I can call this way myobject.call(parameter1, parameter2, etc ...)

Inside of the method I get an array of parameters, however trying to do the
same with Royale I get the very first parameter (a string) as an array of
chars

Re: Unkown parameters

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Maybe this kind of issue is better done in royale-compiler repo since is
more about compiler?

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira