Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/27 21:41:52 UTC

Documentation products

Hello,
Where I can find documentation or faq about differences between types of
products and usage as well?
I'm not sure how to use "SERVICE" product type. I'm  always getting
backorder with ordering "service" type products.

i want to sell "application instalation/configuration at customer's office"
should it be of type DIGITAL_GOOD or SERVICE?

and what about GOODS like e-mail accounts, hosting/WWW accounts  and etc. ?

Regards
Krzysztof Podejma

Re: Documentation products

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.