Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by 恩爸 <44...@qq.com> on 2019/09/02 03:41:10 UTC

Re: Adapt to SparkSessionExtensions

+1

Zhichao Zhang

Date: Sat, Aug 31, 2019 05:11 PM
To: "恩爸"<44...@qq.com>;

Subject: Re: Adapt to SparkSessionExtensions

 	Hi,

I think it is better to work on the master branch instead of 2.0 branch. It
will avoid the rebase cost and unnecessary confusion. it is better to go
with proper version quality.

Regards,
Ravindra.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ravi

 		To unsubscribe from Apache CarbonData Dev Mailing List archive, click here.
 		NAML