Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org> on 2009/04/23 01:21:11 UTC

Re: XalanC and XPath

John T Davies wrote:
> David,
>    A quick question, do you know of any plans to ever implement XPath 2
> support in Xalan C?  I'm working with a client who currently use it for
> XPath 1 support but really need to move to V2.0. There are plenty of
> good support options in Java but they'd really like to stick to Xalan.
Hi John,

Please post questions to the user list, rather than to my private email
address.

As of now, there are no plans to implement XPath 2.0 in Xalan-C.  You
may want to take a look at XQilla, which implements XPath 2.0 and XQuery
1.0 on top of Xerces-C:

http://xqilla.sourceforge.net/HomePage

Dave